This is a Vintage Shop 2 roller mill and is great for crushing malts and adjuncts for all grain brewing. It comes with a hand crank but can quickly and easily be hooked to a drill for automated crushing. Some assembly required.
- It has an easily adjustable gap setting so you can grind grains and other materials to perfection.
- It comes with a longer shaft so you won’t hit the pail while grinding with the hand crank.
- The rollers are made of Stainless Steel
- The Standard Hopper holds 10 lbs.
- It has a solid base and can be easily attached to a drill with no extra parts.
- When using a drill at 500 RPM you can crush up to 6 pounds per minute.
- It is also easily adjusted to different size buckets.
- The hopper screws stainless steel.
- Frame, hand crank and Hopper made of aluminum.
- Adjustable rollers from 0 to 1.1 mm
The base can easily be removed in order to permanently mount the mill.