The Grainfather S40 allows you to make 40L of beer every time that you brew, giving you enough to fill 2 x 19L corny kegs. Packed full of features and made of 304 grade stainless steel, the S40 is an easy-to-use system that will ensure every brew day runs smoothly for any level of homebrewer. Use in conjunction with the Grainfather App for a semi-automated step-by-step guide throughout your brew.
- Power: NEMA 6-15r 220v plug - Please note: this is a 220V system and requires a special receptacle (not included, see example image of receptacle required). Alternatively a stove adapter (NEMA 14-50P to NEMA 6-15/20R) or dryer adapter (NEMA 14-30P to NEMA 6-20R) will be required to plug into existing stove or dryer receptacles
- S40 body built out of high grade, 304 stainless steel
- Easily manage heating using the digital controller with backlit display
- Built-in pump and recirculation arm maximizes mash efficiency through a recirculating infusion mash system (RIMS)
- Easily cool wort with the stainless steel immersion chiller
- We’re confident that our products will produce professional results, just like the craft breweries. That’s why every S40 comes with a 2-year warranty.
The Grainfather S40 Brewing System has a 46L capacity, allowing you to create 40L of beer every time that you brew. This product has a high grade stainless steel build and is packed full of features to make every brew easy.
- Size: 680 x 480mm
- Weight: 18kg
- Max preboil volume: 46L
- Batch volume
- Maximum: 40L
- Minimum: 10L
- Grain bill Maximum: 10kg, Minimum: 5kg
- Power: 2300W, 230V
- 2 year manufacturer warranty